Friday, July 22, 2011

Deal of the Week

One of the things I like about the Auction House is finding good deals that make tons of gold, sometimes from things you don't expect.  This week was no different.  With many people hitting their max level for Hyjal Dailies and getting their recipes, there was a ton of gold to be made.  I could list a dozen items that netted me large amounts of gold this week, but none of them makes it the deal of the week.
While searching around the AH earlier in the week, as I always do, I found Dream Shards listed for 40 silver each.  You may recall that these were from WOTLK blues and were heavily used back then.  I still buy/sell these and they are not real fast movers but they will eventually sell.  This week the timing could not have been any better, people are snatching up mats for enchants, even older enchants, for their gear upgrades.  Why the older ones?  Price mainly.  With Greater Celestial Essence's averaging 100g each, Heavenly Shards averaging 125g each and Maelstrom Crystals averaging 125g each, there are a lot of people who either cheap or broke so they buy old enchants,
I posted these for 10g each, not really a high price but it is within reach of many people looking for cheap enchants or those who are leveling their enchanting.  I bought over 100 of these Dream Shards at 40 silver each and sold them all for 10g each.  Now that’s some profit!  I turned 40 gold of purchases into 1,000 gold and it took only a few days to sell them all.
What’s your best deal of the week?  Post it below and let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment